30 Oktober 2009

Toilet

Hey my friend,
Now I would Likes to tell you about something about special things, and that is Toilet.
Maybe it's different from others, why I explain about toilet? Because the assignment is to writing about special things called Toilet. hahahaha....

Now, I will describe a toilet and the location is not far from here. It is near the Realino's Cafeteria. It consists of two parts. The first part is men Toilet. I will tell the inside of that building. It consist of three stand-up closets and in front of it, there are two building that the inside consist of sit down Closet. On it, every one usually had to pee or others.
Now, the second part is women toilet. Actually, I'm not sure about what's inside, but I will describe that the women told to me about what inside of it. There is a mirror near the door, and a sink under it. There also two building of Privacy room for private activity. Yeah, you know usually women doing.

There is one more male toilet in the corner of the university. It located in the north-west corner of the university. The door is small and has 2 glasses on it. As we enter the toilet, we can see 4 urinoirs in the right side. It also has 2 sinks with 2 mirrors each in the left side. Next to the 4 orinoirs, there are 2 bathrooms with water closets that can be used by anyone. Half of the wall is covered with ceramics. Whole room also dominated by white colour, so it seems bright in the afternoon although there are only few windows.

Next to the parking lot, there are also four toilets. The male toilet lies at the eastern side of the parking lot and at the southern part of the main hall. In front of the male toilet a big tree grows. Next to the male toilet is female toilet, and behind those two toilets there are two generals toilet.

Inside the male toilet there are two bathrooms with a closet in each room. There five urinoirs also inside, but no sink inside male toilet. There is a mirror at the right side right after you enter the toilet. This toilet is quite clean and not stinks.

I can't tell you anything about female toilet, but I can tell you about the two general toilets. These general toilets are called general because either male or female can enter this toilet, but not simultaneously. The first general toilet lies in the southern part, and the other one lies in the northern part. The southern general toilet only has one bathroom, not very comfortable but at least it's not stinks. There is one white closed inside. Outside the room, there is a mirror on the wall, but too bad there is no sink below it. The northern general toilet has two bathrooms. Each bathroom has a white-clean closet. Outside the bathroom there is a mirror, but this one has a sink below it.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar