My sure name is Albertus Rahadion Astoto. I'm eighteen years old last December. My parents gave me a nickname, it is Dion; but my senior-high-school friend called me "Patrick (Star)". I really have no idea why they call me Patrick, maybe because of my head shape. I have oval head, it looks very clear when I cut my hair a bit much then I only have very short hair; then it definitely oval-pointed head; just like Patrick's head. Therefore I never cut my hair pretty much now. I looked much better in a bit thick-haired and a bit wavy on its end. When I felt embarrassed my face will blush pretty much. Not only my cheek; my ears, my chin, my forehead, my nose are becoming red too. Not the same color of Patrick though but it's similar. Maybe that is the other reason why they call me Patrick.
I am pure Javanese. My father is from Jogjakarta and my mother is from Klaten, but somehow some of my friend thought that I am a Chinese. I have slanted-black eyes. To help me see anything I wear glasses. But when I take off my glasses some of my Chinese friend often ask me a question, "Are you a Chinese?" It is getting more complicated when they asked further, "but why you are black skinned?" One easy answer from me, "Because I am not Chinese!" I have thick and curved eyebrows. My nose is not too big or too small. It is big enough to maintain good air flow and small enough to enter my helmet together with my head. My lips are brown, and mustache grows above them. Actually I have beard around my cheek but I always shave the both, my mustache and my beard. I don't want to look so old with my mustache and beard. I used to join a quiz that finds out what type of my face and I found out my face is a criminal-type face. Mustache and beard will only make it worse.
My neck is quite big but not fat. Maybe God gave me another version of "concrete neck" just like Mike Tyson have. I have built up my shoulders so it's a bit hard now. Unfortunately the exercises don't suit to my biceps and triceps. My friend said that I have so big chest, bigger than my other male fiends have, that they say," Maybe, later on if you have your own family, your wife will give birth to the baby then you will breast feed your baby." Many people say that I have a fat body, it's true but I'm not bulk-bellied guy. Only my chest, my bottom and my thighs are big. These big parts caused so many problems especially when I need to get new trousers. It takes a bunch of tries until I found the suit one. And when I'm looking for seats in a crowded place I often say this sentence, "Excuse me, could you move a bit; because my bottom can not fit here." I often appear in casual rather than formal, that's why you often see me in a t-shirts rather than shirts. I don't like to wear clothes that limit my movement.
I love speeding and traveling, but I like speeding better than traveling since my motorbike can't go to distant places. Sometimes I speed all the way on to the campus or my way back from campus. It's very challenging to push my motorbike and myself to the limit, and of course to survive from that.
Deep inside myself I try to be a very cheerful person. I try to hide all my sadness and sorrows for myself rather than tell it to my friend. I tried to smile in my grief. I try to be confident even if I doubt it. I pretend to be healthy when I'm ill. For me it's not about lying, it's about how I can encourage everyone around me. That's why when you know me the first time you will find me out as a quiet person but once you know me further, you'll know that I'm a talkative one. To see my friends laugh is one of my great happiness in my life.
I can't say I'm loyal but now I'm trying to be loyal. Loyal to my commitment, loyal to my God, loyal to my parents, and loyal to my friends (since I'm still single, I can't say I'm loyal to my girlfriend, he...he...he...) If someone betray me I will never give him / her forgiveness, no until he / she confess himself / herself. I will allow someone make two mistakes, his / her first and the last. Actually there are so many things I haven't exposed to all of you. You need to know more to find out about me in personal way. To be hidden isn't meant to be ignored; to be hidden is meant to be discovered.
16 Oktober 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar