16 Oktober 2009

The Amazing Twins

It's very hard to describe someone I've just known, especially my new friends in university. All of them are very nice, but also some of them a bit annoyed me by their attitude. But still, there are two attractive friends I knew in PBI. And you know what? They are siblings and they are twins! They are Agnes Lisdiantini and Agatha Lisdiantina. Agnes is the older one, and Alice is the younger one.

At first I knew Agnes when I sat before her in Interactional speech maybe. I knew her because she is a friend of my friend, Adrianus Dian Pandur, in senior high school in Sedes Sepise... Septian.... Septisean.... Sepi whatever its name. They know Pandur because Pandur is a weird person, not only his physical appearance but also his personality.

Between those twins I think Alice is the most attractive girl. It doesn't means that I attracted emotionally on her but since she has interesting personalities and we often got together along and shared some stories, she attracted me more than other people.

Alice is a medium-height girl with long-straight black hair and slim figure. Although Alice and Agnes are twins, they are not identically twins so we can easily distinct them from their face. Their personality is also different; Alice is more energic than her sister, Agnes. Alice' face is oval and there are acnes scar around her cheeks. Her eyes are round and black, her skin is bright brown and she has a thin-red lips. She also has a boyfriend named Yosafat Nandi Gusta Hendrawan. She already maintain her relationship with her boyfriend for about two years, or maybe more.

As I said behold, Alice is very energic girl. Although she is sad she will not let us know about her sorrow. If she is sad or a bit ill, she tries to keep her spirit along with her and enjoys her day. She is also very exciting and easy going. If you want to share your problem, she will listen to you and understand how your feeling is.

Actually there are so many things I haven't discovered yet about Alice, but when time goes by and we still friends there will be so many exciting things waiting for us to be discovered about her. New things won't just drop by before us if we don't get over it, so step ahead and go for them.
^_^8

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar